The Victorian Government is looking for people with a disability to share their experiences. We think this is a great opportunity for people with a disability to make their voices heard.
The government wants to know what you think
You can help the Victorian Government to do a better job for people with a disability.
The government wants to improve the lives of people with a disability so that they have the same choices and opportunities as everyone in our community.
The implementation plan (the plan) of the Victorian state disability plan 2013-2016 tells you want the government is doing in 2013 and 2014. There is an Easy Read version of the state disability plan. There is also an Easy Read version of action plans for the years 2013 and 2014.
You can get copies on the internet at www.dhs.vic.gov.au/statedisabilityplan
You can call the Office for Disability to ask for a paper versions on 1300 880 043.
You know what works best
We want to make sure that the plan is on the right track and is making the changes that matter to people with a disability.
That’s why we are asking people with a disability who are over 18 and who live in Victoria to answer some questions.
- The questions will take about 5 to 15 minutes to finish and will close on 3 November 2014.
- Your answers will be kept private. Your name will never be linked with your answers.
- We will write a report to tell you what the questionnaire found out
Just click on this link and get started. Or copy and paste it into your browser.
Please call the Office for Disability if you:
- need to do the questionnaire over the phone
- would like a paper version of the questionnaire
- have any questions about the questionnaire
You can contact the Office for Disability
- by phone on 1300 880 043
- by email at email@example.com